Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Anniversary Winner - And Announcement

Hi everyone,

October 1, 2013 marks our three year anniversary! Can you believe that it was back on October 1, 2010 when we posted our first challenge?  We have seen the most beautiful entries over the years and we would like to thank our faithful players who have amazed us again and again!

We're going to take a little break from the monthly challenges for a while, but we'd love to see what you're creating, so we're going to leave a linky open for you to share your Stampsmith creations (no theme - anything goes!).  You never know when the rubber fairy might stop by with something to give away!! ;)

Thank you to everyone who linked up projects in September; your work is as fabulous as ever!  Congratulations to Hellerlittle who has been drawn as our anniversary winner of a $21 gift certificate to The Stampsmith Store! Please contact Valerie for all of the details (her link is in the sidebar).  Below is a close up of Hellerlittle's beautiful project.

You can visit the Stampsmith Design Team Blog for even more Stampsmith inspiration!  This fall, we have the amazing Maria Green visiting as a Guest Designer... do drop by and send her some love!

Again, thank you everyone!
We look forward to hosting more challenges in the future.
Kind regards,
The Stampsmith Designers
Project by Hellerlittle
Open-Ended Linky: Anything Goes!


8 comments:

  1. My Dears... I´m such happy that I won the last Monthly challenge, think I´m joining the challenge most times since you start them.
    I like the Idea with the Rubberfairy *lol --- Sound like a lot of fun
    CU and many thnks
    hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I've never joined the challenges here, but it was on my list to do so one day.
    I love your idea of an open-ended linky, so people can keep showing their projects and others can keep being inspired by them :)
    Debbie / Daqa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy the Challenges, even when I can't actually participate, I love to see what everyone else does with the theme for the month. I will be eagerly anticipating the next challenge whenever it starts up again....not too far in the future, I hope!!

    ReplyDelete